🎵Come and knock on our door. We’ll be waiting for you🎵. BUT ONLY IF YOU MAKE THIS DELICIOUS Apple Crumble Recipe. You can say the the dishes are 🎵hers and hers and his🎵 to do after a wonderful evening. It doesn’t have to be a night of only three’s company, invite everyone over when you make this easy recipe. Afterwards, we will all meet down at the Regal Beagle.
Apple Crumble Recipe
Prep Time 35 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 1 hour
Stage: 4 and Beyond
• 6 Apples Medium
• 2 cups Almond Flour
• ½ cup Coconut Oil
• 25 Drops Vanilla Cream Stevia SweetLeaf
• 1½ tsp Apple Pie Spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease 11×13 baking dish.
3. Cut apples in half, core them, cut into half-moon slices; Put apples in dish
4. Combine almond flour, coconut oil, spices, and stevia with hands or a fork until it makes a crumble topping (adjust almond flour as needed based on texture.
5. Sprinkle crumble over apples.
6. Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
https://genesisregenmed.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/apple-cobbler-licensed.jpeg39163916BradGhttps://genesisregenmed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Artboard-1.pngBradG2019-11-13 07:00:292019-11-13 03:08:18Rhonda's Recipe Roundup - Apple Cobbler
“The only constant is change” – Heraclitus. We not only share recipes to feed the body here at Rhonda’s Recipe Roundup, we also try to feed the mind, or at least remind you of that latin class you took in high school 😁. Don’t be sad that summer is in the rear view mirror, this Autumn Soup Recipe will make you remember summer fondly as it is a “everyone in the pool” kind of recipe and very delicious. So easy to prepare you won’t beleaf how much everyone will enjoy it.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 1 hour
Stage: 2 and Beyond
• 1 lb grass-fed Ground Beef
• 1 cup Onions
• 1 can Org. Tomatoes 28 oz
• 4 cups filtered Water
• 1 cup Carrots sliced
• 1 cup Celery sliced
• 2 tsp Pink Salt
• 1 tsp Kitchen Bouquet opt.
• ¼ tsp Pepper
• 1 Bay Leaf
• ⅛ tsp Basil
1. Blend the tomatoes in a blender and set aside
2. In a large pot, on medium high, brown the ground beef
3. Add in onions and continue to brown until onions are translucent
4. Add blended tomatoes to the meat mixture
5. Stir in the rest of the ingredient and cook on low-medium for 45 minutes
6. Remove Bay Leaf before serving
This recipe may also be cooked in a crockpot on low, 4-6 hours after browning the meat