I pulled the below from my ‘Inspirational Messages’ folder on my computer after doing my morning meditation this morning and wanted to share with you.
This powerful little thought exercise on evaluating our self-worth was emailed to me a couple years ago and I absolutely loved it….it had an equally powerful effect on me this morning as well.
Making the commitment to constantly evaluating your self-care, self-worth and personal confidence can pay huge dividends….use the below to remind yourself of your personal power!
Our Health is our greatest asset period….Physically, Mentally and Spiritually!
“The part can never be well unless the whole is well.”
The credit for the below message goes to Dr. Ben Altadonna,,,thanks Dr Ben!
How can you make sure you’re exercising self-worth?
Practicing self-care for the sake of self-respect. Here’s how.
- Love yourself first. Get started on the path to self-respect by reminding yourself of your strengths daily, limiting comparisons to other people, figuring out what you truly value and living a life aligned with that.
- Seek joy. Determine something that brings you happiness and commit to that joy. Aligning your goals with your core values can inspire good habits and productive practices.
- Speak your mind. Tap into your many voices to express what’s important to you: your passions, the values you believe in, your feelings, your aspirations. In fact, not speaking your mind is one of John C. Maxwell’s four major mistakes everyone should avoid making – Click Here to read article https://www.success.com/4-big-mistakes-you-should-avoid-making/.
- Be you. To thine own self be true: Authenticity is your greatest asset. Look at your wardrobe and plan looks that will make you comfortable and confident. Don’t dress like someone else!
- Embrace change. You’ll need to adapt to change. Luckily, you’ve already done it before. Take a moment to celebrate changes that you successfully adapted to.
- Create calm. Think about your home, office or work shace: What feelings does it inspire? Ensure a hit of positive emotion with a framed picture of your spouse, child or closest friends.
- Copycat. The world is full of inspiring achievers. Identify the people who motivate you, and consider their strengths. Do they have habits you can emulate?
- Take a moment. Say a prayer. Or take a moment of silent meditation for yourself. Whatever your beliefs might be, stop, listen and seek some sort of connection.
Understanding your self-worth can lead to lifelong happiness.
So how confident are you?
Do you truly believe in yourself?
Your level of confidence plays a big role in measuring your self-worth.
Have an AWESOME Weekend…..and as always Make It A Healthy Day!!