Does any of this feel familiar?
- You struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep through the night
- You have little to no interest in sex
- You’re not quite as quick with a joke or a witty response
- You walk into a room to do something and forget why you’re there
- Hot flashes make it impossible to get comfortable
- You feel like you could always go for a nap
- Your mood swings have your loved ones walking on eggshells around you …
If so, you’re not alone … and it’s important to know that it’s not your fault. You are not the problem. Your hormones are to blame for all these changes, and more.
The fact is that women’s hormones shift drastically as we get older. By the time we hit our 40s—and certainly by 50—we are, hormonally speaking, different people than we were in our 20s and 30s. That’s the root cause of all those symptoms that make you miserable, make you question yourself, and hurt your relationships.