If you’re like many individuals we’ve worked with and you’re on this page then it’s possible you’re frustrated with the lack of results you’ve experienced to resolve your pain, overcome a health issue or simply improve your ‘Health Span’.
The frustration that you and many others feel is often due to the fact that the existing model of health care in this country is primarily about ‘symptom management’ only. And when only your symptoms are being managed then short term success may be fleeting and long term success will likely never come and your health will continue to decline.
At Genesis, our approach is to utilize customized ‘solution based, functional and regenerative strategies’ that address the cause of the symptom.
And so, if you’re looking for real solutions to resolve your pain or improve your health then we’d love to speak with you.
Here are some of the common conditions many of our clients, like you, were frustrated with that we helped them solve.
- Knee Pain
- Creaky Knee Syndrome (CKS)
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches and/or Migraines
- Foot Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Numbness and Tingling
- Hormone Imbalance
- Weight Loss Resistant (or) cannot lose weight or you get stuck at a certain weight when you attempt weight loss
- Muscle Weakness (or) Loss of Strength
- Brain Fog
- Chronic Fatigue
- Poor Sleep
- Digestive Issues…bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, stomach pain
- Sexual Dysfunction – Men and Women
- Hair Loss
- Skin Health
- Blood Sugar dysregulation/imbalance no matter what you try
- Want to maximize your health and focus on ‘Health Span’, which by definition is the proportion of your life that you live HEALTHY!
- You want options to improve or support your health that DO NOT involve the use of Synthetic Pharmaceutical or OTC Drugs (or) Dangerous, Invasive Surgeries.
Who’s not a good fit?
For the right people, our Team of professionals have a strong track record of helping people achieve extra-ordinary and often, life transforming results. However, there are a few attributes that would indicate that our Team won’t be a good fit for some people.
So, in an effort to avoid those situations where our Team might not be able to deliver the results they know you deserve and that you would expect, some attributes that might be a sign of a bad fit for our Team and You include:
- If you’re not willing to take 100% responsibility for your Health.
- If you’re looking to have your health managed with pharmaceutical drugs or surgery.
- If you want results without recognizing that it can take some work on your part as well as ours.
- If you’re not willing to invest time and money in yourself to get the results you want and deserve for your health.