Non-Surgical and Regenerative Treatments for Joint Pain
Tried everything for your Joint Pain? Tired of just chasing your joint pain with drugs and anti-inflammatories? Ready for a Regenerative and Healing Approach to once and for all solve the cause of your Joint Pain?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the questions above then you’ve come to the right place! At Genesis Medical in Arvada, Colorado we address your joint pain and improve your quality of life by specializing in and utilizing non-surgical and regenerative joint pain relief treatments and protocols.
Offering a variety of therapies in our office we’ve had the opportunity to help patients resolve chronic and acute pain in their knees, shoulders, low back, neck, hips, hands, feet, elbows and other joints even after other attempts and years of suffering with pain and dysfunction.
As a matter of fact, it’s not uncommon for us to see people that have already “tried everything” and still suffer with joint pain. And so, it’s our mission to introduce people to the multitude of non-traditional, non-surgical and solution-based treatment options available for Joint Pain. Treatment options that focus on real healing and actually addressing the underlying dysfunction that frequently causes joint pain.
So, if you’re feeling hopeless from countless attempts to resolve your Joint Pain, just know, our entire team understands how frustrating it can be to live with a constant and often debilitating joint pain condition that interferes with your daily life, as well as, the frustration that comes with minimal to no relief from the common approaches of pharmaceutical and OTC drugs, steroid injections and even failed surgeries.
What Causes Joint Pain?
Depending on the Joint involved there can be numerous causes for joint pain. Frequently, repetitive motions from work, certain athletic events or even hobbies may have contributed to a person’s joint pain in a specific area. Or, a person may be suffering from joint pain all over from a metabolic condition or auto-immune related disease condition. The point is, many different activities and conditions can cause both long-term and short-term joint pain. And so, if you’re asking yourself, “why do my joints hurt?”, the of course, we suggest getting a comprehensive examination performed to identify all potential causes. That said, here are some possible reasons/causes for joint pain:
- Repetitive stress movements
- Poor posture
- Inflammatory Arthritis – Metabolic or Auto-Immune
- Ligament Injury
- Muscle Injury
- Old Injury that is degenerating
- Work tasks requiring repetitive movements
- Anatomic Leg Length Inequalities
- Poor Foot Biomechanics – Pronation or Supination
- Poor Nutrition
- Hormone Imbalances
- Side Effects of Pharmaceutical or OTC Drugs
If you’re suffering from occasional or chronic joint pain and you’re looking for a non-surgical, non-drug solution instead of the traditionally prescribed anti-inflammatories, steroid injections, addictive pain drugs or invasive surgical procedures then look no further. At our Arvada Genesis Medical location we’re dedicated to offering wholistic, non-surgical care to help you resolve your joint pain without dangerous drugs or surgeries. Our joint pain relief and solution-based procedures can get you back in action and enjoying life again. Call to set up a no obligation consult to see if you qualify for our non-surgical joint pain solution treatments and/or protocols.
What Might Treatment for Joint Pain Look Like at Genesis?
First and foremost, again, our approach is 100% designed to KEEP YOU OUT OF THE SURGICAL ROOM and avoid the potentially harmful effects of long-term pharmaceutical and OTC drug use for Joint Pain.
And so, once a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis has been made and we’ve determined that the individual is a candidate for our treatments, the Genesis Medical clinical team will then collaborate to determine the best plan of care for each individual case.
There are a large variety of Joint Pain Solutions we offer, many of which can work together to help painful or osteoarthritic joints and muscles to truly heal and repair. Here are some of the regenerative and non-surgical treatment options that may be considered based on a specific case need for a person’s joint pain:
- Customized, computer-generated full-length foot orthotics to correct foot biomechanics and avoid premature breakdown and wear of the foot, ankle, knee, pelvic, hip, back and neck joints
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy to gently open and lubricate the spinal joints and discs
- Non-Surgical Knee and/or Hip Decompression Therapy to gently open and lubricate the knee and/or hip joints
- Proprietary Joint Pain Rehabilitation Program to promote muscle strength and specific joint stability
- Targeted Ultrasonic Sound Wave Therapy to break down scar tissue and stimulate repair of injured joint and muscle tissues
- Specific Chiropractic Care for the problematic joints designed to improve overall biomechanics, balance and joint function.
- Prescription Grade Joint Bracing to decrease stress on the area of injury and/or stability in order to facilitate healing
- Pain relieving TP Injections targeted at the pain producing joint and muscle tissues
- Concentrated Plasma Injections to direct repair and regeneration of injured muscle and joint tissues
- Concentrated Amniotic Injections to direct repair and regeneration of injured muscle and joint tissues
- Concentrated Cellular Injections to direct repair and regeneration of injured muscle and joint tissues
- IV Nutraceutical Therapy to support nutritional needs for injured joint and muscle tissues to repair and regenerate
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy to re-balance endocrine system dysfunction, decrease inflammation and increase lean muscle mass and strength of joints
- Bio-Identical Peptide therapies to reduce inflammation and stimulate repair of injured muscle and joint tissues
- Highly absorbable, pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplementation to support the muscles and joints nutrition needs for repair and regeneration
- Body N Balance Wellness & Weight Loss Program™ – an extremely powerful customized plan utilizing resonant frequency technology to specifically support the individuals healing and health restoring needs.
- In addition, we’re always investigating ‘cutting edge treatments’ to add and ultimately offer at Genesis. So don’t be surprised if we suggest something not seen in the above list. It just means we ‘Got Your Back’ and we’re always on the hunt to improve the care we provide our wonderful patients!
If you’re ready to step into the future of Joint Pain Repair and Regeneration simply click on the button below or call us directly at 720-795-7920 and tell whoever answers that you would like to set up an initial visit to see if you qualify for our Customized Non-Surgical Joint Pain Relief Program