Are You Suffering with Ligament, Muscle and/or Tendon Pain
The ligaments and tendons are connective tissues that are intimately related to joint stability and joint function. The ligaments are what connect bones to bones and the tendons are what connect muscles to bones. When injured, both can create joint instability but because a tendon connects muscle to bone, you may see muscle pain and/or muscle dysfunction/weakness along with the tendon injury.
When a person damages a ligament or tendon that injury can certainly have a domino effect on other parts of the body over time if not addressed appropriately. However, at the time of the injury, which ever joint is affected by the injured ligament or tendon will no doubt be impacted. You may see immediate pain and instability of the affected joint that causes the person to seek immediate medical care or initial pain and inflammation that subsides but creates irregular wear of the affected joint over time, such as breakdown of the knee cartilage, and this irregular wear eventually causes the person to seek care months or years after the injury due to the progressive development of pain.
If you suffer from pain associated with a recent or old ligament, muscle or tendon injury and you’re looking for a non-surgical, non-drug solution instead of the traditionally prescribed anti-inflammatories, steroid injections, addictive pain drugs or invasive surgical procedures then look no further. At our Arvada Genesis Medical location we’re dedicated to offering wholistic, non-surgical care to help you resolve your ligament, muscle or tendon pain without dangerous drugs, steroids or surgeries. Our pain relief and solution based regenerative procedures can get you back on your feet and enjoying life again. Call to set up a no obligation consult to see if you qualify for our non-surgical ligament, muscle or tendon pain solution protocol.
Causes of Tendon, Ligament, and Muscle Pain
There are many causes of ligament, muscle and tendon pain, most of which involve a recent or past musculoskeletal injury. Once an injury to a ligament, tendon or muscle occurs it can progress to decay, degeneration and breakdown of the affected joint cartilage and surrounding soft tissues of the joint, leading to instability and chronic pain. As the decay and degeneration progresses it can severely impact a person’s life and their daily activities.
Here are some common causes of ligament, muscle and tendon pain:
- Direct Trauma to a joint
- Accidental Twisting of a joint (sprain or strain)
- Anatomic Leg Length Inequality
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Repetitive or Overuse Work Activities
- Muscle Weakness
- Poor Posture
- Tendonitis (aka, tennis elbow, runner’s knee, swimmers shoulder)
Common Symptoms of Ligament, Muscle and Tendon Pain:
As with any pain related condition the symptoms of ligament, muscle and tendon pain will vary from person to person based on the severity of their condition.
- Pain in joint with regular daily activities or natural movements
- A burning sensation in the muscle or joint region
- Joint fatigue, weakness or generalized restlessness
- Joint feels overworked and inflamed
- Inability to sleep soundly due to pain or aching
- Localized or widespread pain that is tender to the touch
- Soreness of the joint and/or soft tissues around the joint
- Stiffness of the joint and/or soft tissues around the joint
- Spasms or Twitching of muscles
While some ligament, tendon and muscle pain may be treatable at home, if your symptoms persist, we suggest getting a proper ligament, muscle and tendon pain evaluation performed as soon as possible. A lingering condition can progress and become a much more serious and debilitating condition if ignored or just treated with pain and/or anti-inflammatory drugs. At Genesis Medical we will identify causes and offer solution-based regenerative therapies to treat pain and inflammatory conditions without traditional drugs and surgery. Our treatments are designed to stimulate your body’s natural healing mechanisms in order to repair damaged tissue.
What Might Treatment for Ligament, Muscle and Tendon Pain Look Like at Genesis?
First and foremost, again, our approach is 100% designed to KEEP YOU OUT OF THE SURGICAL ROOM and avoid the potentially harmful effects of long-term pharmaceutical and OTC drug use or tissue degrading steroid injections for ligament, muscle or tendon pain.
And so, once a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis has been made and we’ve determined that the individual is a candidate for our treatments, the Genesis Medical clinical team will then collaborate to determine the best plan of care for each individual case.
There are a large variety of ligament, muscle and tendon pain solutions we offer, many of which can work together to help a damaged ligament, tendon or muscle to truly heal and repair. Here are some of the regenerative and non-surgical treatment options that may be considered based on a specific case need for a person’s ligament, muscle or tendon pain:
- Customized, computer-generated full-length foot orthotics to correct foot biomechanics and avoid premature breakdown and wear of the ankles, knees, pelvic joints, hips, back and neck joints
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy to gently open and lubricate the spinal joints and discs
- Non-Surgical Knee and/or Hip Decompression to gently open and lubricate the knee and hip joints.
- Proprietary Joint and/or Muscle Pain Rehabilitation Program to promote muscle strength, stability to the injured joint and soft tissue repair
- Targeted Ultrasonic Sound Wave Therapy to break down scar tissue and stimulate repair of injured ligaments, muscles or tendons.
- Specific Chiropractic Care to improve overall joint biomechanics, joint function and balance
- Prescription Grade Bracing to decrease stress on the area of injury
- Pain relieving TP Injections targeted at the pain producing ligament, muscle and tendon tissues
- Concentrated Plasma Injections to direct repair and regeneration of injured ligament, muscle, tendon and joint tissues
- Concentrated Amniotic Injections to direct repair and regeneration of injured ligament, muscle, tendon and joint tissues
- Concentrated Cellular Injections to direct repair and regeneration of injured ligament, muscle, tendon and joint tissues
- IV Nutraceutical Therapy to support repair and nutritional needs for injured ligament, muscle, tendon and joint tissues
- Bio-Identical Peptide therapies to reduce inflammation and stimulate repair of injured ligament, muscle, tendon and joint tissues
- Highly absorbable, pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplementation to support the injured ligament, muscle, tendon and joint tissues nutrition needs for repair and regeneration
- Body N Balance Wellness & Weight Loss Program™ – an extremely powerful customized plan utilizing resonant frequency technology to specifically support the individuals healing and health restoring needs.
- In addition, we’re always investigating ‘cutting edge treatments’ to add and ultimately offer at Genesis. So don’t be surprised if we suggest something not seen in the above list. It just means we ‘Got Your Back’ and we’re always on the hunt to improve the care we provide our wonderful patients!
If you’re ready to step into the future of Ligament, Muscle and Tendon Pain Repair and Regeneration simply click on the button below or call us directly at 720-795-7920 and tell whoever answers that you would like to set up an initial visit to see if you qualify for our Customized Non-Surgical Ligament, Muscle and Tendon Pain Relief Program