Peptide medicine can play a huge role in helping you maintain or regain your wellness. Our specific peptide protocols can help to improve energy, reduce fatigue, improve libido and sexual performance, eliminate or reduce pain from OA and other chronic inflammatory issues, boost immunity and more.
Peptides are naturally occurring biological molecules that can be found in all living organisms and are more specifically defined as a sequence of less than 40 amino acids in length.
Peptides play a dramatic role in our body’s biological activities and serve as natural signaling molecules similar to our hormones. The function a peptide carries out in our body is dependent on the shape of the peptide and the types of amino acids and sequence of those amino acids of the peptide chain. Peptides can have actions similar to hormones and thus act as biologic messengers to carry information from one tissue of the body to another tissue of the body via the blood stream.
By mimicking the peptides found in our body, similar to replacing them like we do with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, we’re able to affect various disease processes, pain syndromes, inflammatory conditions and other health challenges to promote improved quality of life and overall better health in the lives of our clients.
As more and more research has been done on peptides we’re now seeing that certain peptides are playing very beneficial roles in age management, immune system modulation, sexual health, skin and hair health, weight management, lean muscle building, metabolic activity, anti-inflammatory actions, joint and tissue repair properties and overall health and wellness.
Peptides can be found in every cell and tissue of our body and will perform a wide range of essential functions. Ensuring appropriate concentration and activity levels of peptides in our body is vital to improving and/or maintaining optimal function and good health.
Some of the recent research has shown that peptides can help with:
- help to lower blood pressure
- reduce chronic and acute inflammatory conditions
- improve immune system function
- help prevent the formation of blood clots
- serve as anti-oxidants in the body
Many of our clients are using peptides for:
- age management strategy to assist in collagen production for skin, hair and nail health
- improving skin elasticity and hydration.
- stimulate the production of melanin, a skin pigment, which may improve the skin’s protection against sun damage.
- weight loss and fat loss
- sexual dysfunction in both men and women
- chronic and acute pain relief
- osteoarthritic pain in spine, knees, hips and shoulders
- improve wound healing
- boost immunity and/or auto-immune system modulation
- increase lean muscle mass and strength
- and much more…..peptides can be an incredible asset to your goal of achieving great health!
Schedule an Appointment
Contact our Denver Colorado regenerative medicine experts today to discuss your specific concern and find out if you are a good candidate for peptide therapy.
If you have a question about how peptides could help your specific challenge, then please don’t hesitate to call.
We offer a Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation to answer your questions if you’d like to connect with one of our regenerative medicine experts before you come in. Click here to schedule.
Or, give us a call now to set up your appointment – (720) 795-7920.