🎵Come and knock on our door. We’ll be waiting for you🎵. BUT ONLY IF YOU MAKE THIS DELICIOUS Apple Crumble Recipe. You can say the the dishes are 🎵hers and hers and his🎵 to do after a wonderful evening. It doesn’t have to be a night of only three’s company, invite everyone over when you make this easy recipe. Afterwards, we will all meet down at the Regal Beagle.
Apple Crumble Recipe
Prep Time 35 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 1 hour
Stage: 4 and Beyond
• 6 Apples Medium
• 2 cups Almond Flour
• ½ cup Coconut Oil
• 25 Drops Vanilla Cream Stevia SweetLeaf
• 1½ tsp Apple Pie Spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease 11×13 baking dish.
3. Cut apples in half, core them, cut into half-moon slices; Put apples in dish
4. Combine almond flour, coconut oil, spices, and stevia with hands or a fork until it makes a crumble topping (adjust almond flour as needed based on texture.
5. Sprinkle crumble over apples.
6. Bake for approximately 25 minutes.